Early labour period pain?!

LeeMacca

Reaction score
How long does the consistent period like pain go for normally before it turns into contractions?

Stalking! This is what I have. And lower back pain and BHs. I'm due on Sunday x

I've had that too. Lots of pressure and inner thigh pain with period like pain and back pain on and off.
I'm almost 36 weeks but measuring above 38 and expected an earlier delivery so stalking too !

Had this for almost 4 weeks,.... Nothing yet

Even had it while hooked up to ctg and nothing showed

I had mild cramping for about a week before my due date and they got quite a bit more intense the day I went into labor.

I have had the period pain since week 24 and lo is still in there

I've had it a few days...worse today though. Lots of bh and low back pain too, but haven't lost my plug or anything yet. I do keep having soft bowel movements today though...

I've had it for weeks so I want to know too! I've lost my plug, had my show and am 4cm and still nothing other than lots of period pains :(

I'm trying everything at the moment...currently trying nipple stimulation and acupressure points. Have an appointment for acupuncture on Friday morning.

I did self accupressure based on instructions I found on YouTube... I swear it helped me go into labor naturally on my due date...

My cramps have been getting progressively worse since Monday. Last night I had to use a hot water bottle. Something must happen soon. I'm so sore and miserable!

Anyone else's cramps getting worse or got worse in a previous pregnancy before they went into labour? I don't know how much more of this I can take!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->