Early loss at 4weeks 3days

Becka.

Reaction score
Hi I got my BFP on the Sat18th June 2011 me and my DH was so happy as I was told it would take use at least a year to get it and we got it on the 2nd cycel !!!. Then on Tue 21th June the dream was over. I no I wasn't that far gone but I wanted it so much I can't see why it happend. I have been told by my Doc that it is common and most people don't even no they were preg and neaver will but I did no and I allways will. I no it sounds crazy because I was only 4weeks and 3days but to see that line come up and then to see it just go just as quick has left me feeling like can I go though this agine? will it happen agine? I am so strong normaly but this time I can't be strong. My DH has been so good with it all and my sis but this is a new thing for them and me. I am going to start TTC agine after AF has been but I dont want it to happen agine so I'm not going to test any more I will miss AF a few times that way I wont no if it dose happen. I hope I didn't go on to much but its nice just to right it down and not get a poor you look LOL.

Hi Becka. So sorry for your loss :hugs:

I was 5 weeks when I lost our little bean and even though it was early it still felt like the end of the world. I even think some Dr's didn't actually believe I had a BFP at all (I did 5 HPT, all BFP!!) coz they said the same to me about some women not even knowing they are pregnant. That doesn't help us though as we did :cry:

Never give up hope though hun.

:dust:

I did 4 HPT and all said BFP and even on the day I went to the Dr's I got a BFP but there test said BFN so I don't get it!!! I only did a pee test not a blood I was given a blood test the next day and it was BFN but my hormans leavers were still high so they said I must have been Preg!!!NEAVER!!! I new I was I no they say you don't get that much sym but I just felt different though I didn't have any sym at all. I am hopeing it gets better to deal with as at the min I'm still haveing to tell people I'm not Preg any more thanks to my sis she got to exsited and told any one who was near her.

I'm sorry for your loss. At that early stage, it may have been a chemical pregnancy hence the confusion over quick BFP then BFN. Whatever it is, it's upsetting esp if it's your first time.

I'm like you, I refuse to test until I'm a few weeks late as I cannot stand to know I'm pg if I'm going to miscarry anyway. I'd rather get a late period and be ignorant. I didn't test this last time until around 7 weeks and still miscarried at 9 weeks anyway. Some days you just can't win :-(

Chances are very high that it was just bad luck and you won't miscarry again. Doctors don't investigate until you have 3 miscarriages as it really is that common. I've had two now and hope like hell it's just bad luck and not anything else. Hang in there and hope you fall again. A pregnancy after a loss is double scary as you expect it to go wrong but the odds are on your side.

Clare

Hugs. I just had the same thing and it hurts and is confusing. But trying to stay positive for the next time.

So sorry for your loss xxx

I know exactly how you feel and what you're going through now. I suffered a loss at 10 weeks, only the empty sac measured 6 weeks.

For ages I felt like I was split into two people. One who desperately needed to get pregnant again asap and another person who was terrified of getting pregnant and didn't want it to happen incase I suffered another loss.

But, my husband and I got through this loss and became stronger because of it. If a loss does happen again, we will get through that one too and hopefully get our baby one day.

Loads of luck and baby dust xxx

so sorry for your loss :hugs: I know what you're going thru as I also had a very early m/c. My baby was loved the moment I saw the line come up. Dont let anyone make you feel like your baby wasnt in your belly because of how early you were. he/she mattered. :hugs:

I'm sorry for your loss, I had a m/c a few weeks ago at only 5 weeks plus 5 days. Still, very early but also very painful. Best of luck in your TTC journey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->