• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Early pregnancy symptoms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yellowpearl

Hi everyone! I'm a new member and was wondering if anyone has similar symptoms. I'm 10 dpo and have been experiencing white creamy cm, increased smell sensitivity, and indigestion with bloating, gas, and burping. I've never been this bloated and gasy before. I take pretty good probiotics that keeps everything working smoothly but something is a bit off this go round. I also have mid day tiredness but I'm not sure if that's really a symptom. I took a hpt at 5dpo but it was negative. I'm waiting to retest tomorrow.

I don't have any of the major pregnancy symptoms like sore boobs, food aversion, naseau, mood swings, increased hunger, headaches, and no visible implantation bleeding.

I'm so confused, am I pregnant or is af on the way?

Just an update, I took an hpt and it was negative again. I'm convinced I did not conceive this cycle. To answer my own question, those were not early pregnancy symptoms but instead wacky hormones. I think my increased sensitivity to smell was because my sinuses cleared up. Good luck to everyone!

Ah the symptoms - everything could be it and nothing :D Good luck and welcome to the crazy wagon where we all go little coo-coo during TWW :D

Hello lovely ladies!!

I’m TTC with our first baby. I’m 4 days late and took a Clear Blue digital test with a countdown. It has only one strip inside it (I know I shouldn’t have opened it). The test was a negative but on the inside there were two lines, a dark blue control line and a faint but clear second blue line. The same night I noiced some brown spotting when I wiped after peeing. Could this mean I’m pregnant. I try to downplay symptoms to avoid getting my hopes up. Anyone else have this experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"