Early scan and I need some input...

amanda111308

Mama to 3 boys
Reaction score
Ok so I went in for an ultrasound today. My LMP is April 25th putting me at 7 weeks today. The ultrasound determined everything is measuring at about 6 weeks and no heart beat has yet been detected. I am so scared, I want this to work out so badly! Can anyone share their experiences? Should I worry?

Ok so I went in for an ultrasound today. My LMP is April 25th putting me at 7 weeks today. The ultrasound determined everything is measuring at about 6 weeks and no heart beat has yet been detected. I am so scared, I want this to work out so badly! Can anyone share their experiences? Should I worry?

Do you know when you ovulated?? Also did they see a fetal pole/baby? What kind of equipment did they use?? Try not to panic you might be just earlier than you thought and sometimes they struggle to find baby so early on.

I have no idea when I ovulated tbh. They seen a gestational sac and a small baby but because of how small it was they couldn't confirm a heartbeat. They believe they saw something that resembled a heart beat but not enoufh to officially say so..

I have no idea when I ovulated tbh. They seen a gestational sac and a small baby but because of how small it was they couldn't confirm a heartbeat. They believe they saw something that resembled a heart beat but not enoufh to officially say so..

If this is the case and you are unsure I would say you are totally fine and not to panic! Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->