Early scan, low heartbeat, support for VBAC.

K

KayKe

Just had an early scan. Baby is measuring bang on time - 6 weeks. And all looks good. It's in a safe place away from my c-section scars.
And, when doctor asked me about what birth I'm thinking about, I was 100% expecting to be told only c-section, but, she is actually super supportive of VBA2C!

Only what slightly worried me was bubba' shear eat of 114, she said she would like to see 140, but at this stage it's ok.

Congratulations! That's awesome you have such a supportive Doctor. I'm using a new doctor so not really sure how she will be. I haven't 100% decided what I want.
114 at 6 weeks is pretty common I think , I don't believe that is considered low at that point.

Doctor also said that she will check a heartbeat on the next visit. And at this point she is not too worried.

VERY happy with the VBAC support though. Was thinking I'll have to fight for it.

Heartbeat is perfect for 6 weeks 90-120bpm is normal! 😊

Were going for another VBAC this time around again. Sooo excited! Aside from my tearing I felt like a million bucks after delivery with my son! I was super out of it with my csection. Congrats on having a dr who trusts your body to do what its designed to do, they can be hard to come by :)

my baby's heart rate at 6w1d was 119...then it jumped to 140...then 173. So don't worry!

When I was 7 weeks the hb was 117. Now it's in the 160s. I don't think your baby's hb is too low. It just started beating!

Thank you for this thread. It gives me hope. I go later today for my second ultrasound. My little ones heart rate was 103 at 6 weeks 2 days and they said it was low. :( Praying its a lot stronger today. I'll keep you all posted.

Tag, I'm sure everything will be great!

Congrats on your pregnancy!!! I'm also preparing for a vbac this time!!! I'm so excited! I've been researching and reading every bit of information I can get my hands on. I am much more informed this time around and I too have a very supportive provider!!!

Just an update! Heart beat was a strong 151 and measuring on track at 8 weeks!! I also want to do a vbac!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->