Early September Buddy?

spikey doodle

Alien host
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

My name is Ingrid, I'm 37 and pregnant with first little bean! Due around September 8th and looking for a fun bump buddy/ies to compare notes and have occasional chit chat :coffee:

I don't have too many symptoms yet, besides the fact that I'm constantly hungry and I eat anything in sight! A couple of friends jokingly said I was having twins! :rofl:

Looking forward to meeting you :winkwink:

Hey I'm due 8th Sept, have swollen boobs, I'm really tired and I get morning sickness from about 7:30 most days, but if i have my breakfast before 7:40 i tend to get away with it, if not then it lingers on till about 2pm lol. This is mine and my dh's 4th pregnancy, our last three we lost in the first 12 weeks so really don't mind any symptoms i get, just hoping for a positive result on our 12w scan!

Hi Sproglett,

Sounds like you have had a really rough start :hugs: I really hop this is time is the right one for you :happydance:

Do you feel any different this time around? You sound relaxed...it's a good sign :winkwink:

I'm trying not to think about all that could go wrong, since there isn't much I can do about (except make myself crazy!), so I am patiently waiting for my 12wk scan :cloud9:

I have my first appt with MW on friday...

I'm trying to keep calm, you have to don't you! I think this one seems similar to my first pregnancy, my boobs are not quite as sensitive, but I am getting morning sickness that I seem to be able to control.
I had an early scan a week ago, my mw appointment just over a week ago and had my bloods done today, just waiting for my scan date.
How's your pregnancy going so far?

So far, I really can't complain!

I have no MS, but have been very tired. I go to bed early, wake-up late...and still nap in the afternoon! I have the energy of a door mat!

Food is also a constant obsession...

Boobs are about to explode! Can't wear a bra anymore, the pain is intolerable.

Otherwise, the occasional aches and pains that come and go, but nothing worrying.

When will you get your blood test results? Are you passed the dates, for your previous MC? Although that's probably a stupid question....probably has nothing to do with anything.

I should get my blood results by Monday. I know it does seem mad but dates of all my previous problems are milestones for me. I've passed the dates of my mc and my ectopic but not my mmc yet, that is 11w+3 so hoping that comes round soon. Food is an obsession for me too but I've also had a cough and a bunged up nose since just before I found out I was pregnant and they are starting to do my head in now, lol.

Oh yeah....I forgot about the bunged up nose! Especially at night, I have trouble breathing sometimes and breath rather loud!:blush:

I tell you what, since we are on the same dates, and that 2 weeks must feel like an eternity to you, I am going to think POSITIVE and add you as a Bump Buddy :hugs:

I have no reason to think that we won't be comparing notes months down the line :winkwink:

oh and how do you add a bump buddy? hehe

lol, no probs, i will do the same. i've also added you as a friend :)

Oh cool...13wks not too far away. :thumbup:

Hopefully, I should get mine tomorrow at the MW appointment. Not too sure what to expect, I imagine it must be mostly formalities...

Had my mw appointment a couple of weeks ago, takes about an hour or so, she'll ask about yours and your oh's family medical history etc it's all standard stuff, she might take your bloods too, although I went to my drs for mine. Usually they send you a scan date in the post afterwards, but she might book over the phone whilst she's with you :) let me know how you get on.

Ah cool, will let you know :D They were pretty nice over the phone, no crazy wait or anything, so we'll see what the rest is like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->