Early Signs?

mrsbertrand

Reaction score
Hi All,

While I've read a few threads that discuss cramping after O I am wondering if anyone has experienced the same and gotten a BFP?

We have been TTC for 2.5 years, all fertility tests are good and tubes are open.

I ovulated CD17, and BD CD13,15,17.

I have been cramping since CD 18, on and off every day, as well as lower back pains and slightly tender breasts. The cramps sometimes feel like mild AF cramps. Also experience sensitive teeth and >I think< Heightened sense of smell.

Today is CD29 :) I am usually spotting by now and expecting AF.

Pregnancy test is June 3rd.

Thanks all, baby dust all around!

I got quite a lot of cramps before I got my BFP. They were particular bad 7dpo (the day I implanted....I used to temp). The closer I got to test day though, they died down a lot until they were a dull cramp....kind of like the cramp you get when AF is due to start.

Do you temp at all? This is the only clear way to see what you're body is doing really. If you can hold out to test, I would. I tested at 10dpo and got a negative and felt total deflated. I tested again at 14dpo and got a blaring positive.

Hope this has been helpful and fingers crossed this is your month.

Thank you! I am going to the fertility clinic for a pregnancy test via blood work on June 3rd, which will be 15 DPO...

I don't temp, so am basically going on the increased sense of smell, cramps, lower back pain and sensitive teeth lol.

Friday can't come fast enough! I feel like this is my month...

Congrats on your BFP! :happydance:

I didnt get cramps till after my bfp but I tested early. And got cramps maybe a week later.

where can I get one of those signature trackers? like your Zoe Elizabeth?

I had cramps everyday after I ovulated with this baby! I had horrendous cramps at 9dpo and then bfp at 11dpo I think I implanted 9dpo.. Good luck!! X

Thank you ladies for the well wishes, but I got my BFN & MY AF this morning :nope:

Next step is Femara and IUI....

Thanks all. On the plus, I'm going to be an Aunty!

Hubby and I have decided to do Femara this month but pass on IUI. I am becoming of the mind "if it happens it happens".

The only people that appear to become pregnant are the people who have simply decided to stop preventing it, or don't want it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->