Early symptoms... and BBTing.. ahh help

Butterfly89

Mama of 1
Reaction score
With my son, I knew I was pregnant almost right away as crazy as that sounds! I had a very positive test at only 3 weeks, 3 days and I know his exact date of conception from BBTing. Within 5 days, I was already feeling symptoms but was in total denial.

Weelll I haven't been TTC, but... my IUD fell out earlier this month. :wacko: So we decided to try NFP (plus pulling out) til I could get a new one because I have really really regular cycles normally (27-29 days rarely 30 and O on days 14-16) despite having endo and low fertility. It took two years to conceive my son with planning and BBTing and we also only used the pull out method for over a year before that. I decided to abstain between days 9-19. But... there were two times that didn't happen. One was using spermicide and pull out. The other...

Unfortunately my OH decided to NOT PULL OUT for some silly reason and now I'm freaked out! The same day, I had O pains. Even though I usually O on CD15 and it was CD18 when this happened. And stupidly I hadn't taken my temps after day 15 because I was up all night constantly so I thought why bother.

Ok hopefully this isn't confusing lol. I was aiming to temp at 7 AM, but kept waking up at 4am... so one night my temp was 95.9 and the next (CD15) it was 36.4. Now my normal 7 AM temp is around 36.4... so I'm not sure if a temp adjuster applies here. In the past, I have noticed the temp adjusters are accurate for me but... hmm. The late O pains threw me off!

Now I'm having early symptoms like last time, but it might be anxiety. But night time nausea (had this all last pregnancy), bad acne, stabby/pully feeling on my right side, weird grapefruit sweat, fever feeling, extreme hunger, waking at night several times to pee, and dizzy spells. AHHH lol.

I am so so not ready for another baby as much as I would love them!

Any experience with BBTing and waking up in the middle of the night? Do you adjust and has it turned out accurate? Or is your temp your temp? I keep waiting to actually sleep a 3 hour stretch to test at 7 AM but it hasn't happened yet with all the bathroom trips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->