easiest way to clean outside windows

leahsbabybump

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
OH is a rite scrimper he wont let me have a window cleaner lol so i need to go out and wash the windows whats the easiest way to do them outside and what do you use to wash outside windows

thanks guys dont meen to sound thick ive only ever lived in a flat before now so never had to wash um :-/

If he won't pay for a window cleaner then make him do it!

Simple he doesnt allow you a window cleaner, he becomes the window cleaner lol

My hubby is a window cleaner, you want a quote?

You get your oh to do it this month I bet you a hundred quid by next month you'll have a window cleaner haha

thanks but hes probs rite money is pretty tight hes been on strike from work we had to borrow money for necesseties which we are in middle of trying to pay back :-/
hes gunna do them himself but just wondered which was easiest solution to use hes gunna have a go tomoz with soapy water and squeegee thingy if that dont work then will try vinega and water solution :)

i use my ordinary mop and bucket with really hot water and some Washing up liquid and just mop them i cant do upstairs but CBA anyway lol

i bought one of those window magic things and have used it once back in november lol and my windows are still quite clean, im quite bad though with windows it has literally got to be so dirty you can hardly see out before i even think about doing them! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->