~ Eastenders 2009 Thread ~

EternalRose

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I thought Id start a thread on Eastenders, because I just love it and its the only soap I watch..
Did any of you see todays episode? OMG, DAWN!!!!

Minty was telling her she had 28 minutes to go and tell Gary, instead she pops upstairs with Phil for another bit of nookie. I was laughing at the TV so hard when Phil gave her the cold shoulder, serves her right!

And archie will never learn will he :nope:

LOL made me laugh when phil said to dawn.. you were only my bit on the side.... then she goes and books a date for the wedding with gary in hope it will make phil jealous.. like he cares

Archie piss's me off! he does this funny thing with his lips ( reminds me of a duck ) that annoy's the hell out of me

Archie piss's me off! he does this funny thing with his lips ( reminds me of a duck ) that annoy's the hell out of me

:rofl:
I actually had to start fast forwarding it when he came on as this bugged me SSSOOOOOO much!!

Eastenders has never been the same for me after Nigel Harman left.
I loved Dennis :blush:

Whats with Ians bumfluff on his chin? And who DID get Heather up the duff?

i dont like the heather storyline either :lol:

Blimey when did Phil and Dawn start getting jiggy? I watched it the other day for the first time in weeks and there was absolutely no inkling of it!! What is the world coming to?!?!? Dawn and Phil??!?!? OH Purleeeese!!!

LOL made me laugh when phil said to dawn.. you were only my bit on the side.... then she goes and books a date for the wedding with gary in hope it will make phil jealous.. like he cares

LOL, this made me laugh, yeah I was thinking that...do you really think Phil gives a damn, you were his bit on the side remember? lol

Can someone please fill me in on the 'Dot' business? Suddenly she's after a 'lodger' and got a stash of money in the kitchen cupboard?
And where's little Dotty gone?!

Is it me or did i still miss, whos the father of heathers baby?
X

I thought the father of heathers baby was youghurt pot dude, and I think dotty is still with dot and all of the money stashed is from bradleys win at the bookies but he didnt want to keep it, as this was when bradley hated his dad. His dad ( currently forgot his name, hormones?) gave bradley a check for a stupid amount of money and bradley was angry so he blew it all on a horse and it came in..I think that was it..

I was just gonna ask about Heather - now I am not an avid watcher, I try to avoid the soaps, but I do try and keep up with 'enders as much as possible. But I haven't seen her around for ages!

I like the fact that she's preggers - especially as I am a plus-sizer ha!

I think darren is the father of her baby!! she is meant to have baby in nov. but i bet it will be a xmas story line

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->