eastenders bradley

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
will kill him self next month :wacko:

Or so it says online

Yeah it said this in the paper today as well, so sad Braders is great!

i wonder how staceys story line will go with her bi-polar, pregnancy, faking brads the babys dad ect

just found this though

'Enders denies Bradley suicide plot

Monday, January 18 2010, 11:19 GMT

By Kris Green, Soaps Editor
'Enders denies Bradley suicide plot

EastEnders bosses this morning refuted rumours that one of the show's much-loved characters is to commit suicide during the soap's live 25th anniversary episode.

A tabloid newspaper today claimed that Bradley Branning - played by 22-year-old Charlie Clements - will stun the residents of Walford by leaping off a building and plummeting to his death in "one of the most heart-breaking soap goodbyes ever".

However, a spokesperson for the soap this morning told DS: "We will not comment on Bradley's exit storyline other than to say he does not commit suicide."

How unexpected... will mess Stacey up even more :(

... I clearly love this soap more than is healthy :/

i knew he was leaving but hadnt heard that he was killing himself!!!

I knew he was leaving but doubt the suicide rumour is true, especially as they've denied it.

i just read the comment today about eastenders bosses denying the suiside plot because people have complained yet i dont see whay its so bad to put this into a storyline things like this happen all the time sadly maybe showing it will show people who badly it can affect their love ones.

i love bradley and i know i will be crying on this episode its surposed to mark 25 years of eastenders ayone know when that is x

nah its a rumour girls, its in a few papers that they have denied it - thank god bradley is lovely x

he is going to ask stacey to marry him so wouldnt know how the killing himself plot would come into it or why lolx

i know i will be crying on this episode its surposed to mark 25 years of eastenders ayone know when that is x

I think it's meant to be on Feb 19th.

I know it will be revealed in the live episode who killed Archie.

I heard he gets run over :cry: I have also heard
Bradley killed archie and stacey says it was her to cover up for him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"