Eastenders Spoilers

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
Please come and share yours
Ronnie and Roxy's Mum arrives in the new year
Amira's Dad turns up in time for her wedding

This is the christmas shocker
Another Whodunnit as Archie is killed. Apparently Phil and Janine are the prime suspests yet I have my money on Ryan

Another Whodunnit as Archie is killed. Apparently Phil and Janine are the prime suspests yet I have my money on Ryan

Awww, that's a juicy one! I tried to tell my DH about it but he says he doesn't want to know any spoilers because he ruins the suprise. He's so boring :rofl:

Awww, that's a juicy one! I tried to tell my DH about it but he says he doesn't want to know any spoilers because he ruins the suprise. He's so boring :rofl:

The lady who does soap gossip on This Morning was talking about this the other week, apparently there's a mass list of suspects by the time it happens.

It could be the one who's turning up soon (in spoiler 1) or it could be completely natural I think they are ill and have/will find out shortly and will keep it quiet

Where do you find out spoilers? I'm glad Archie gets killed, he's creepy and so much nicer in Gavin and Stacey!

The one where Archie gets killed is going to be a good one - its actually going to be a live episode!

Ronnie gets with Owen to try and get preggers

Ricky gets married at christmas. I think it will be to Bianca though as Daniella Westbrook is leaving before the new year

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->