Eating everything!

Jezzielin

Reaction score
It's so crazy, I started posting on this form when I was probably about five or six weeks and here I am nearly at thesecond trimester!

I am having the hardest time with self-control! I've been very blessed been able to get my figure back after my kids but I just cannot stop eating and despite my attempts that eating healthy/drinking water, I crash and burn :haha:!!!

All I want is pasta, junk food, I love eating healthy stuff but whatever's fastest I choose because I go from zero to HANGRY (lol) in two seconds!!!

I'm thinking of food prepping but the thought of that soon so exhausting and I'm already feeling tired. Anyone in the same boat? Maybe my appetite will settle down soon ...

Me!! I crave everything. As I sit here eating cheese flavored pretzels. 😄 I've gained 6lbs so far. I'm a runner -currently not running- so here's to hoping the weight falls off after delivery.

I have not stopped eating! I am constantly hungry for carbs. I have gained 13lb so far. I always gain a lot in pregnancy but this time I am excelling myself. Bring on 2nd trimester when hopefully I will be able to control my eating a little

Oh yeah! I usually put on about 10kg in first trimester. Eating is seriously the only thing that gets me through. I'm generally able to control myself for the rest of the pregnancy though (hope I can this time!)

Omg Jezz, I remember you from your other pregnancies! Still going for more?! We must be nuts 😂

Omg me too! And I haven't lost the weight from my last pregnancy so I cannot afford to gain a bunch of weight. :(
Morning sickness is setting in, so maybe my appetite will slow down soon

Me. I'm really sick and constant eating is the only thing that helps. From getting up to midday today I ate a bowl of cereal, a bag of crisps, roast dinner leftovers and a bagel with peanut butter. That's all before lunch, no wonder I put 4st on last time! Thank god for slimming world is all I can say!

Omg Jezz, I remember you from your other pregnancies! Still going for more?! We must be nuts 😂

Hahaha! I know right? I think we are shutting it down after this one! Very blessed.

I get so excited about food, it nearly turns me on!😂 Bought myself cheesecake and hummus on my way home! Oh yeah and now I want my shrimp pasta and Twix! 😁😳

All that is missing is my wineeee🍷! I miss you!!!

Enjoy pregnency it sure a blessing and our freedom of eating lol....

I haven't found the off switch yet either.

Trying to keep it vaguely healthy, but it probably doesn't matter how healthy if I'm eating 10,000 calories a day!

Eating is the only thing that's helping my all day nausea. If I wait too long to eat, I feel sick. So I have to remind myself to eat things all day long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->