Eating habits when poorly

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
Hi

C and T have had a temperature and a stinky cold for the last week which has now turned into a chesty, tickly cough. For the last week, they've barely touched solids and in particular anything savoury. They've gone from loving (to the point of nutty excitement) any new food I put in front of them to turning their noses up at anything with the exeption of breakfast cereal, petit filou and some fruits.

Is this normal? Please tell me this isn't the way things are going to be! Are yours like this when they're poorly and how do I get them back into eating normally and loving it?

Ta

Helen

xx

Ive no idea as yet Helen - sorry :(

But I do hope they get better very soon poor kiddies :hugs:

Thomas has had a horrid cold, snotty nose, watery eyes, sore throat etc he's just passed it to me. But he's been eating and drinking as normal, perhaps taking less milk but the solids are the same.

Cx

Its quite normal Helen, i wouldn't worry as long as they are taking something in, Jack refuses anything when he is off t and it is such a battle

hope they are feeling better soon xx

yeah rhys is the same, we are all full of colds right now and all he will eat is cereal and yogurts... dont worry hun, i hope they feel better soon!

My little girl is the same. She had a tickly cough for about 2 weeks and wouldn't really eat, when she did eat she would cough so much she would be sick. She started eating properly again once it was gone.

I know when Alfie is not well as he will not eat anything including his chocolate mousse which he normally balls his eyes out after finishing! It is normal for them to go off foods babe, just make sure they are drinking. If it persists for too long, go to your GP. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->