eating too much ?

1st_baby

I have a feeling im making max eat too much ..

He wakes up around 7am has : cereal & cows milk + 8 onz bottle formula

Sleeps from 10-2pm big time nap :) once he wakes he gets : fruits & yogurt which i give while im doing dishes and hes in his high chair playing + 8onz of milk again

then plays from 3-5pm and naps occasionally (20 min)

Then around 6-6:30pm he gets supper vedgies & meat or just vedgies +8 onz of milk

The rest of the night he drinks his formula and gets a rusk or taste of what were eating granted hes already had some and hes ok with it example: apple,cheese, bread that kind of stuff when we eat but he mostly just sucks on it ..

he will have another 2 bottles of 8 onz before he goes in the bath and one last one of 4-6 onz before bed ..I feel like hes always eating lol

Surley it cant hurt to eat but theres a limit right ..

Wow that certainly does seem like a lot... I think boys are different than girls tho, Erica doesn't seem to eat much..

My boy gets 8oz in the morning followed by rice cereal
8oz at 10am
fruit at 12:30
8oz at 2pm
veggies at 5:30pm
8oz at 6pm
80z at 8pm

From reading your post, it sound very similar except that your LO gets an extra bottle. My LO is not a chubby baby so I'm not worried about over feeding. I think you only need to worry if your LO is putting on too much weight.

I think as long as he isn't refusing it, it's fine.
Colton gets 8oz bottles every three hours, so about 6 throughout the day (doesn't always eat the whole thing though, usually eats ATLEAST 6oz every time), plus breakfast lunch and dinner. He doesn't eat a lot at breakfast though, never really been a morning person (like mommy & daddy :lol:).
Colton's def a chubby baby, lol. He even has little baby boobies. But he was REALLY chubby at birth, so no worries. He still looks the same and has grown on the same percentile.

Jas doesn't eat that much but I think its different for boys then girls, I know my nephew will eat loads

Well im not worried about max gaining weight as hes always been tiny , he was only 6 lbs at birth and now about 15lbs

Then I don't think you need to worry about the amount he is eating :) Is he quite an active baby? I know people have told me my boy is extremely active which is probably why he doesn't put on fat.

Josh is the same hun, he eats LOADS and he's slim... !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->