Eating

proxy bump

Reaction score
Ignore my ticker; its a week early for my supposed due date.

So im around six weeks and five days. The past week or so I seem to have become super hungry out of the blue. I wake up with terrible hunger pains in the middle of the night and pretty much every three hours. I feel like I am constantly eating these days. When I looked it up all I could find was second trimester stories.

Did this start early on with anyone else?

Me, if I don't eat I feel sick! I'm starving constantly but I'm quite nauseas so I don't fancy much apart from toast x

I am 6 weeks and 6 days and I have two moods: 1. super hungry 2. So full I could vomit. They alternate and it doesn't matter how much or how little I ate I immediately go from one feeling to the other. Hopefully this will pass soon lol.

I usually get hungry more at night and in the middle of the night lol. Its like I neva get full hahhaha.

Luckily I dont suffer from any nausea but it does hurt enough to wake me up and the moment I eat all pain seems to melt away. Im glad to hear there are others in a similar boat, lol.

Right now hunger and an occasional stab of pelvic pain is the my only reminder, and hope, that my Sweet pea is still in there.

Yea I have hunger and sore nipples. Im sure ure lol bean in okk jus think positive :)

Hey :) I'm about 6 weeks and I'm also having hunger pains throughout the day, I feel so starving hungry it makes me feel sick, I'm trying to eat regularly but its difficult at work as I can only have food on my break. Hopefully this will pass soon!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->