Ebay baby leggings - anyone tried them?

NattieLou

Monkey Mama
Reaction score
I've just found these ridiculously cute leggings on ebay, apparently perfect for cloth bums.
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/UNISEX-Baby-...iewItemQQptZBaby_Clothing?hash=item2558322ae0

Loooove that little lion one. :cloud9: Here's a better picture of them
https://picasaweb.google.com/SugarBum88/DropBox#5400330255139681554

and an action shot
https://picasaweb.google.com/SugarBum88/DropBox#5350294254189071938

The sizing has me totally confused though, as they say they're suitable from 3 months, but then the sizing they give seems to start from ~1 year. :shrug: Anyway, I got sucked in by the cuteness and was wondering if any of you had given them a try?

awh they are cute.....cant really go wrong for the price :shrug:

ooooooo i keep looking at these, if you get some let me know how they do x

Ive got a pair of these, the pink ones, they are lovely material and really stretchy and warm!

oooooo ridiculously cute!!

Theres 4 pairs that id love to get, think i'll buy them and not tell DH ... heheheee

Bit confused by the sizing guide on the listing though? Im guessing that 'size 80' is the smallest to fit from 3 months + ????

What size did you request?

Wish they had them in my size LOL

Theres 4 pairs that id love to get, think i'll buy them and not tell DH ... heheheee

Bit confused by the sizing guide on the listing though? Im guessing that 'size 80' is the smallest to fit from 3 months + ????

the sizes are massive, i got size 80 and they will fit her when shes one, shes 8 months nearly and they are huge!

the sizes are massive, i got size 80 and they will fit her when shes one, shes 8 months nearly and they are huge!

And here was me thinking I'd only have to wait till he was 3 months before he'd fit in them. :dohh: Maybe they'll end up as Christmas pants! I may just have to get some to put away anyway... :happydance:

I've been sucked in! I've ordered three pairs.....too big for him at the moment but so cute I couldn't resist!

the sizes are massive, i got size 80 and they will fit her when shes one, shes 8 months nearly and they are huge![

And here was me thinking I'd only have to wait till he was 3 months before he'd fit in them. :dohh: Maybe they'll end up as Christmas pants! I may just have to get some to put away anyway... :happydance:

the sizes are massive, i got size 80 and they will fit her when shes one, shes 8 months nearly and they are huge![

I see you live in Hove, Im down the road in Burgess Hill:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->