• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EBAY EXPERTS? Help?

amytrisha

Mother of boys.
Reaction score
My OHs cousin has just received a pram she paid £300 via PayPal for, the description says slight wear on the frame .. They've just received it and the frame is completely scratched top to bottom, wheels are scraped badly & there's rips in the material.

They're emailing the guy but is there any way they can claim their money back through PayPal if he doesn't reply? They don't have the money to just throw away & they've only just got back from the hospital with their newborn so they're pretty upset.. X

That's awful. You can put things into dispute with either ebay or Paypal I believe. Hopefully somebody will come along soon and tell you which is the best route to take.

Thank you hun, I feel bad for them they're fuming x

I'm sure they will get a refund if the item is not marked as described.

Just open a dispute and everything should go from there.

Thanks for the replies, it's ok now the guy has been lovely about it and is gonna get it collected tomorrow and give a full refund.. He obviously knows its in bad condition :)

Xxx

make sure they get proof that the pushchair has been collected.. xx

Make sure they have the full amount via PayPal for the buggy befor they hand it over. Ideally There needs to be an audit trail of the refund invade there are any problems.

I think he's giving cash but ill let her know to make sure cos her OH is going working away tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->