• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ebay help please

PinkRuby

Reaction score
hi i need some advice about ebay, i received something that wasnt as describe so contacted the seller for a refund i also opened a case not realising thats what i was doing as havent done it before anyway the seller is now saying that they cant refund the money because its gone to ebay buyer dispute.

From what i can make out the case is open but no action has been taken as im still trying to sort it out with the seller therefore the refund should go through.

Who's right me or the seller? What should i do?

Thank x

Ebay will review the case and you will get your refund. Its possible the seller may not be able to refund whilst the case is open. Don't worry, ebay always works to in the buyers favour. They will contact you once the refund has been processed. Xx

you are in the right

if you have opened a case one of the options the seller will have to resolve the case is to issue a refund

do not close the case on the word of the seller if they say they cannot refund now but will do it once you close the case. you will never see a refund

Thanks I got my refund from ebay :) happened almost straight away. My next question is do I have to send the item back?

Xx

Thanks I got my refund from ebay :) happened almost straight away. My next question is do I have to send the item back?

Xx

No not unless ebay told you too, if you've received your refund I'd say definitely say no :thumbup:

i would return it, definitely. The seller gave you a refund, when you open the case the seller is given options to resolve and one of the options will have been a refund which they have chosen to give, if it was forced by ebay it would have been a few more days before they shut the case as the seller does get time to respond which they obviously did

I would of just seen if the seller was willing to refund before opening a case if he wasnt then i would of opened a case

i will post it back i would have done if they had refunded me i cant use it hence requesting the refund.

I would ask the seller if they want it back before you send it, if they don't want it back you'll be wasting postage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->