Ebay Help

Wriggley

Reaction score
Hi all

I ordered a present from an ebay store so is brand new in box, they had more then one avaliable etc...

It arrived today and is battered to hell. its really not in good enough shape to give as a giff.

I dont wanna be one of these buyers that open up a case get the money back and keep the item because i know how annoying that can be but im certainly not paying return postage for this. does anyone know where i stand?

Have you contacted the seller love? That's always a good place to start because they might be willing to send you a replacement before you have to go down the dispute route x

Contact the seller and if they refuse to exchange open a case. I can't see them paying for you to send it back x

thanks girls

she messaged saying that as long as i sent it 2nd class she would refund return postage.

i messaged her back as she didnt give me an address and 3 days later no reply? i going to leave it another couple of days cos of weekend but i dont know what to do?

Only send back recorded hun or she can claim she hasnt recieved it and wont have ti refund you a penny so maybe send it recorded and you pay the difference in standard and recorded which is only a few pence x

Hi hun, agree with the pp.. send it recorded to be sure. Such a shame.. I had a problem recently with a pair of earrings I bought.. one of them broke when I opened the bag. I contacted teh seller and she sent me another pair for free. Everyone wants good feedback on ebay - sellers and buyers, so it's in everyone's interest to sort it out well :) should be fine.. hope she gets back to you soon! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->