Ebay Q?

rosie272

mum to charlie finn
Reaction score
Hi :flow: for those who sell their LO's clothes on Ebay, is it better off doing a big bundle or do you sell seperately? I know with bundles it would be more postage etc, but with individual items more time consuming! What's best (and more profitable) do you reckon? Thanks :)

i'd do it seperately, otherwise u might put a bundle on and i've seen them go for peanuts and it sucks when you spent so much on the clothes originally! you might get 99p per item otherwise! xxx

It's up to you but if you put a starting price on which you wouldn't mind them going for then if you only get 1 bid you're not going to be disappointed x

I do Bundles but start at a price you are happy to sell it at.

V xxx

I would do a bit of both! Put the really good stuff on individually such as the 'better makes' - next, m&s, mothercare for example. Then other stuff as a bundle, maybe the more supermarket brands etc which people aren't as likely to search as much for if that makes sense :flower:

I do bundles of the cheaper stuff and individual items for the more expensive stuff like Gap, Monsoon, Next, ect. I never make a bundle cost more then £5 in postage though so just add bits till it comes to £4.50 postage (i have a good set of scales) i usually start all items at 99p unless its really special.

i sometimes do bundles like 5-7 tops or 5 pairs of jeans/trousers etc.. or 2-3 jumpers. socks i tend to do 10 pairs to a bundle.. tights 4-5 pairs. vests 5-6.

anything that matches i do as a matching bundle i.e top, vest & trousers.. or skirt, top & tights etc etc.

other more expensive stuff i'll do individually.
i do tent to try & sell as an outfit though so people arnt just getting a top & then have to hunt for something to match. so if colours go together i'll sell them as an outfit..

i'll shut up now! :haha:

i sometimes do bundles like 5-7 tops or 5 pairs of jeans/trousers etc.. or 2-3 jumpers. socks i tend to do 10 pairs to a bundle.. tights 4-5 pairs. vests 5-6.

anything that matches i do as a matching bundle i.e top, vest & trousers.. or skirt, top & tights etc etc.

other more expensive stuff i'll do individually.
i do tent to try & sell as an outfit though so people arnt just getting a top & then have to hunt for something to match. so if colours go together i'll sell them as an outfit..

i'll shut up now! :haha:

I get what you're saying :haha: Am gonna put the more expensive stuff on seperately and cheaper things into bundles - I'd be gutted to sell loads of stuff for 99p :lol: Thanks all :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->