Ectopic?

A

AndreZZ

I'm hoping I can maybe get some insight by posting in this section.
Long story short thought I was having chemical, turns out it's possible ectopic..my doc really doesn't know.
Hcg was 11 on October 2 and went up to 33 on October 5th.
I'm having very very slight pulling/pinching sensation in the left groin area here and there (sometimes on the right but mostly the left).
No bleeding or spotting.

For those who have gone through an ectopic what were your symptoms???

My hcg increased as expected. I had no strange symptoms until 5+2, when I had very sudden excruciating pain (like terrible period pain) which woke me at 5am and I was in hospital within an hour. Why do they think it is ectopic?

Was it localized to one side...i feel like twinge on my left side and left sided back pain. Although I do know that's the side I ovulated from as I got pains on left side on O day.
My doc thinks it could be ectopic due to my hcg being low. We're doing another blood draw tomorrow.

I had an ectopic last September. I started bleeding at 4+5 and thought I was having a miscarriage. I had bloodwork done a few days later that showed my hcg was increasing but lower than what it should have been for how far along I was. My most tell-tale sign ended up being that I had the typical "roller-coaster" hcg that would go up, drop, and then creep up again. I had one ultrasound that you couldn't really see anything around 6ish weeks and then a repeat ultrasound a week later that showed my tube was bulging. I had the methotrexate shot later that day.

I never really had any pain except what felt like normal pregnancy type cramping. I did continue to spot off an on though, and had a lot of blackish blood spotting which I heard is typical for an ectopic. :hugs:

I'm sorry you had to go through that. I appreciate you sharing your experience 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->