ECV - your experiences

Dani_Ldn

Reaction score
I am booked in next Tuesday for an ecv. Am a little nervous about the whole thing, plus the added risks that it could distress baby & send you into labour/emergency c-sect.

I would much rather wait it out & see if he turns by himself, but also don't want to be stuck with a c-sec as my only option because I was too scared to do the ecv!

Can anyone who has had this done, or know a friends story about their ecv please share your experiences.

- Did it work
- Did it hurt
- Did you have any complications

Thanks!

I'll share mine from my son. It was painful, it didn't work, but we had no complications. I had decided about halfway through this pregnancy that I was NOT going to agree to one if this baby was breach (she is). Have you tried different positions and chiropractors and other things like that?

Personally after two breach babies my opinion is that if they aren't moving on their own there is a good reason for it.

Thanks for sharing :)

I have been researching different positions & have been looking at the spinning babies website too, am going to get my hubby to pump up my exercise ball & try sitting on that for the next week too.

I'll share mine from my son. It was painful, it didn't work, but we had no complications. I had decided about halfway through this pregnancy that I was NOT going to agree to one if this baby was breach (she is). Have you tried different positions and chiropractors and other things like that?

Personally after two breach babies my opinion is that if they aren't moving on their own there is a good reason for it.

Sorry to jump in, If you don't mind me asking, have they given you any reason for your second breech baby? I'm only 29 weeks, but so far this one is breech too (like my first!) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->