• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Edmonton, AB Meet Up!

BlackBerry25

Helena & Elliot <3
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

Me and Jaylene3 were thinking about having a Edmonton meetup next Wednesday at 1:30 at West Edmonton Mall.

Coffee and Shopping and a few laps around the mall to work off these Mommy Tummies!

Anyways, you better come...That means you codegirl. And you too Sweetie! And whoever else I have never talked to but is from the Edmonton area.

:happydance:

Eeerrrr, you're creepy Wendino! Have never talked to you before in my life!

:rofl:

Just kidding! I will be there!

:hugs:

:( If I could, I would! You both are awesome-est! :hugs:

I would come if I could..
but you wouldn't fly out for ours... :cry: And you have family here! :rofl:
Whats the half way point!?
Yorkton!? lmao!

Like Thunder Bay probably.

I have family there too :rofl:

I KNOW! I even know someone who works for Air Canada and lives in Toronto. I suck. :rofl:

I'm in! Let me know exactly where and please, if I'm a couple minutes late wait for me, it's a LONG way from my house (far east end of Edmonton) and it's hard to time stuff with Edward.

Great!! :D How about upstairs in front of the Bay? There is usually Mothers parking, and the mall is good because it has feeding areas and good change tables, etc. :D

What is your first name? Mine is Wendy. :D

OMG I want to go to West Edmonton Mall sooo bad.

Too bad it's a bit of a long drive. :rofl:

Great!! :D How about upstairs in front of the Bay? There is usually Mothers parking, and the mall is good because it has feeding areas and good change tables, etc. :D

What is your first name? Mine is Wendy. :D

Sorry about that, I should have introduced myself, I'm Terri.

Are you thinking wednesday may 27 or june 8? Either I'm in :) Can't wait to meet you girls

June 3rd :D

Your real name is Sarah right...Sorry I am just having baby brain atm. :rofl:

Yep, guess I forgot to mention that. Definitely in for the meet

:rofl: I knew it was, but for some reason Amber kept popping into my head too.

Ok so June 3rd, 1:30 Upstairs in front of the Bay. :D

Sorry to do this but I've just found out that DH is in corporate challenge tomorrow and I always go and cheer him on. I'm going to have to cancel this time.

Please, please, please keep me in mind for the next meet and greet!!

Thanks

Terri

That's ok! I am always going to the mall :) Next time :)

Sarah I am like a giant with black hair and I have a brown and blue polka dot stroller just so you can find me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->