• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Edmontonian Potluck

codegirl

Mom to Big E & little e
Reaction score
As per our Canadian Thread discussion, I have started this discussion to finalize our potluck

it sounds like my house is the location unless someone else really wants to host.

Options for the date are as follows, please vote for the date that works best for you.

Sept 21st
Oct 5th
Oct 19th

I will keep this poll open for a week and then we will narrow down our options after that.

Thanks!

I won't vote as it really doesnt matter. I can make myself available for most of them. My MIL will be here from the 8th to the 15th October, so if it was in that time you ladies could get me out of my house and SAVE me. lol

I won't vote as it really doesnt matter. I can make myself available for most of them. My MIL will be here from the 8th to the 15th October, so if it was in that time you ladies could get me out of my house and SAVE me. lol

You can vote for more than one week (I've voted for all three since they all work for me :blush:)

I voted the week of 19th just because I will for sure be done my whole diet then!! :)

I voted the 5th but the 19th would work too, September is a bit too busy for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"