eeeeek

alibaba24

Reaction score
So I'm posting here as I don't feel anyone in toddlers will understand lol. My daughters ed physc report came today and I was pleased the nursery have also noted all the improvement she has made . she's described as a bright and happy little girl who's main issues are language disorder preventing her from interacting well with peers. Her assessment of cognitive functioning was great most of the boxes were ticked yes the one ticked emerging was "joint imaginative play with peers" she got variable for adult directed activities as she prefers to follow her own ideas lol none of the boxes were ticked no. :D The report goes on to say how she loves learning and had excellent number/letter recognition ( she has since she was 2\3 but apparently they just noticed lol) that her challenging behaviour has improved in a nut shell the concern is lanuage\ peer interaction and attention span ( that's my concern the attention for p1) I feel so glad that for the past year iv fretted cried and stresses over my daughters development and finally I feel like they are seeing what I do at home ( the more positive things) I'm just really thankful for the progress and wanted to share with people who get why I'm excited x

Oh I'm so pleased that sounds like a really good report :D I'm glad she's doing well!! X

Thank you :D I'm missing your feeds on Facebook hopefully be back soon x

That's an amazing report. I'm glad they are seeing her, for who she is and just not the negative. I hope she continues to make improvements.

Finally they are seeing what you see :)

Thanks guys I'm glad we're at a point were all reading off the same page :D x

That's so great. We had similar with the special needs health visitor this week encountering the smiley, giggly little boy I know. It's lovely to hear of progress, long may it continue with your lo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->