Eek, almost prepared!!

_Lexi_

Mummy to 1 perfect angel and a 6yr old daughter
Reaction score
We almost have everything!! Our pram was ordered ages ago, just not collecting it till closer to the time. We ordered our gliding crib and mattress last night to be delivered next week, moses basket and rocking stand was delivered today. All her clothes are washed and ironed. Just need to buy some bedding!! I've got some nappies and wipes, sudocreme and baby lotion, lots of muslins, some flannels/wash cloths. We bought a gro egg room thermometer, and an angelcare movement and sound monitor. Is there anything really obvious I'm missing? I'm buying her bouncer tomorrow as saw it on offer in boots. Got a play mat already, along with bottles, steriliser, breast pump etc. I know I need things for me, breast/maternity pads etc, but do I really have everything for her?! x

did you get a little first aid kit for her with thermometer, nasal aspirator, and nail clippers?

sounds amazingly well prepared otherwise!

Yup, we'd bought one for Joshua, but obviously never even opened it, just going to see if I can swap it for a pink set instead x

Sounds like you're pretty well prepared! Now it's just a countdown until your little baby girl gets to use it all! :flower:

It's so odd. We knew Joshua would be in nicu for awhile, so nothing was done. No pram/moses basket bought, clothes weren't washed, nothing. I had a feeling all along he'd never make it home, and didn't buy any of the big things. I'm not always the most organised person, so to think I have everything has thrown me. Surely there must be something?! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->