EEK!!gettting anxious, help!

keeppositive

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if I could get a bit more advice. I will be 7 days late tomorrow.I have been having really bad nausea and felt a bit dizzy. There is seriously no sign at all of my period. Starting getting cramps a week ago and was certain my period would arrive...but it's a no show. Still get cramps though, but they are not bad just slight but It does feel like its gonna come but doesn't, not even a tiny bit. I have also noticed slight white/yellow discharge. Only a small amount. Feel extra worn out. I checked my period tracker and I have been very regular every month and had sex a day before I ovulated last month. Took a test on the 4th day late but negative. I am getting really anxious now because I would love to be pregnant. Opinions pleeeeaaassse.

The signs do sound like pregnancy to me but it's always so hard to tell. I've been pregnant twice before and I still get fooled only to have AF show her ugly face. But I'm fairly irregular so it's not unusual for me to have wacky hormones and what not.

Have you been ill or extremely stressed lately? That could delay ovulation or even the arrival of AF. Maybe you ovulated later than you thought so it will take longer to get a bfp on a test. If not, maybe you're one of those people for whom tests don't work right away. That's sort of rare but it does happen! I'd wait a few days and try again. Let us know how you get on!

Good luck!

No, no more than normal. It is just so strange and frustrating beause I have never been this late. I will be gutted if i am not :(. Thanks so much

Actually, looking at symptoms there can be I have had nose bleeding! my nose has never bled before and i have had a stuffy nose for two weeks

That sucks. Sorry to hear that. You're not out until AF arrives. :hugs:

Now 8 days late, had a little bit of brown discharge when I wiped...

:hugs: Sounds like your AF might be coming. Sorry it kept you in such limbo. Hopefully, your next cycle will be your month! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->