Egg and bacon.....

XKatX

Reaction score
Just had to share with you all - I've just had THE best fried egg and bacon sandwich in the world!!!
I just had to have one and my gorgeous husband obliged - fried crispy bacon, fried egg, with the egg yolk ever so sightly runny, all between 2 slices of lightly toasted bread.:munch:
Followed closely with a lovely cup of tea :coffee:
Mm, mm, mm!!!

ooooooooooooooooooo thats sounds good ......(gets up and goes to kitchen, i best have bacon in he he)
xx

ohhhhh I'm jealous! LOL

Mind you , I had baked beans, mash potatoes and veggie bangers yesterday and it was scrummy! I'm obsessed with food! Especially things I liked when I was a kid for some reason.

And I wanted bacon badly enough before coming online :(

I've had 3 bacon rolls today >.<

No egg though, I'm deathly allergic!

AW Kat, that sounds fab! You lucky wotsit. Actually that cuppa sounds like a good idea. :coffee:

thought we werent allowed any runny yolk?..I cant wait till next week, i'm going to stuff myself silly with them!:happydance:

As long as the white isn't runny ,then it's ok. The yolk wasn't all runny and a bit ool still (the way I really like it), it was firmish, so is ok. I found this out a few weeks ago and was thrilled!

You all made me want one so yesterday I made a vegi bacon and egg roll and it was lovely - and I cooked the egg so that the yoke was firm, but not completely opaque if that makes sense. After I ate it I worried about the egg but I seem to be fine so far!

It was DEEEEE LISH USSS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->