Egg donor advice please

BabyDancing13

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Having gone through x3 icsi and x3 FET, I am starting to think my egg quality may be an issue - especially as I went through intensive radiotherapy at 19.

Please can you advise which clinic you used and how much a donor egg cycle costs? Any other advice also appreciated. :hugs::hugs:

Thank you x x

Hi so sorry to hear what you been threw, I have not switched to DE yet, I am however just step off it now doing clomid banking cycle (get fewer eggs but better quality but freeze all transfer next cycle as clomid affects lining) I am with Serum in Athens, de cycle there is 5000 euro + your meds about 300 euro (extra if need intralipids and neupogen) 1000 euro per straw for freezing embryos csn freeze 3 per straw this cost includes transfer again minus your meds xxx

Oh BabyD, I am so sorry :hugs:

You know my story, we've been through each cycle together since day one of I am sorry you find yourself here. I went through Newlife in Thessaloniki, check out their website, I can't recommend them highly enough. PM if you want to know any more details xx

Also might be worth mentioning, the inconceivable and beyond thread is all women who have used/using donor eggs. A number of them used a clinic called Reprofit in Czech Republic and highly rate them.

Thanks ladies. Newlife is the one I have been looking at and would seriously consider. We will have a follow up consultation with the clinic here, see what their thinking is about all these failed cycles, and go from there. I am not looking to cycle until next year now as I have a new job and this has taken too much of our time already x

Congratulations on your new job.

You know where I am hun if you have any questions.

Good luck at your follow up appointment xx

Congrats on yr new job. I have no first hand experiences, but you can check out FF and eggdonationfriends com. Hope you would find it helpfull. Good luck with yr journey xx

BabyD, Fififa has made a very good point. Fertility Friends is great for DE forums (I don't know why I didn't mention this before). I am on them and got loads of good information before cycling. There is a DE forum and there is also an International section for women cycling at specific clinics over the world. Definitely worth checking them out.

I hope you are ok and enjoying your new job x

Hi ladies,

Having gone through x3 icsi and x3 FET, I am starting to think my egg quality may be an issue - especially as I went through intensive radiotherapy at 19.

Please can you advise which clinic you used and how much a donor egg cycle costs? Any other advice also appreciated. :hugs::hugs:

Thank you x x
Hi, hun, but this issue may be. :nope: Years ago I was diagnosed on endo and PCOS. Did several attempts in the life run but in vain. Nothing helped us. Then finally our doc gave us only 5% verdict of conceiving with OE. It was devastating and heartbreaking news to all of the family as this meant my baby won't be biologically related to me! Oh, how hard this decision was for us, for me particularly. After another fresh ivf cycle which ended with a miscarriage I took really long 1.5 break to heal emotionally and physically as well..
Finally we found ourselves in Ukrainian clinic where we applied for ivf with donor egg. We got our BFP from the 1st attempt. Currently we're waiting for our safety 12 weeks stage to accomplish the program. Actually they offer 3 DE IVF programs in Biotexcom clinic. We used the 3rd one "Guaranteed success" of 5 shots. All needed meds and selective reduction are covered by the package price. In case of 5 failures they refund all money paid back.
And finally, whatever your path is just keep on moving. God blesses us for waiting and struggling definitely, giving us this :cloud9: feeling. Feel free to ask whatever you'd like to, I'll be pleased to help. Wish you all the best :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->