Eggwhite mucus

Gypsy99

Reaction score
Hi

I've been trying different things this cycle to increase my mucus and it has definitely worked!! About 5 days ago I had an increase in mucus, and then the next day my temperature dropped.

My cervix today has now gone SHOW and I have an abundance of Eggwhite mucus (I've never seen it like this before). So much that as I wiped it was sticking to the toilet paper. BUT my temperature has risen.

So when would have I ovulated? DH wasn't up for it last night unfortunately so if I've ovulated today then we have probably missed it. If I ovulated on Friday or Saturday when we may have caught the egg as we DTD on Friday night.

I thought that you ovulated when your temp dropped, but i'm finding conflicting information.

If I look at my chart I would say I ovulated yesterday, so even if we DTD tonight it will be too late. I didn't even put the pressure on last night bloody men! The pretense of growing up like men / males are always up for it is one of the biggest lies of my life lol.

Your next 3 temps have to be higher than the previous 6 to fully confirm ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->