Eiva Toni xxx

Kayles1/8/08

Reaction score
Hi, i already announced the birth of my beautiful baby daughter on 10.8.08 weighing 7lbs7oz but i just quickly went on and off the site! not being on for ages now!

Well my due date was 1.8.08 and that came and went and eventually got the 13th to go in to wishaw general and be induced but to my suprise went into labour myself at 3am on the sunday morning! (10th) i was in bed at the time and woke up with a slight pain in my stomach that turned out to be contractions lol! was getting them every 5 minutes from the word go..wasnt really getting a break it then went to every 3 minutes and were lasting about 25 seconds. So i just kept walking up and down and up and down the bedroom and went for a hot bath!! I phoned the hospital 3 times!!! and they jus would not let me come in!!! it got to 7.30am and the pain was jus there all the time it wasnt going away so i phoned wishaw and they let me come in. so my friend picked me up and off we went..speed bumps really should be avoided when ur in lavour TIP !! lol.
so i was on my hands and knees in the back of the car in so much pain and felt the urge to push..we still weren't anywhere near the hospital..thats when i started to get a bit worried i really had to push i just knew i was ready!!! so we got in the hospital at 8.30am and the midwives were saying go n give us a urine sample..that was a no go lol..i could barely walk! i kept telling them i need to have this baby right now!!! i need to push! n they were like nah ur fine u dont ... so they thought! i was 10cm!!!! they told me i was going to have the baby in less than half an hour!!! (so much for not being ready lol) because i left it too late to go into hosp..i could only get gas and air..at the time i thought i was going to die lol..but now im SO glad i never got anything else..so they took me in the labour room and off i went.. i was so tired and in so much pain..i could even feel myself tearing :( they didnt burst my waters for me either i had to push for them to break..they must not of liked me too much lol...then out came a wee head and hand!!! then about 2 pushes later out came my beautiful baby girl Eiva Toni weighing 7lbs7oz at 09.28am !!!
shes 12 weeks old al ready and its went in so FAST!! i would do it all over again in a minute...aslong as i knew my labour would be that quick again lol!

xxxx

Wow, that was quick!!
Congratulations xx

Congrats to you and yours and welcome Eiva!

Congrats... i wish my labout could be like that... sounds great!
All the best
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"