Elective c-section birth plan

EmmaFTM

Reaction score
Did anybody write one?
My midwife has suggested I write one up in order to feel a bit more at ease with the whole thing.
I wrote one for my other two children’s births but both went out the window and ended very differently to what I had planned so I’m hesitant to try another one; although I understand that this one would be quite different.

Nope, did one for first and second babies im having third on thursday by elective and not doing one this time!

Not really sure what you would put in one..? To be fair I had an emergency one last time so didn't get to choose much but I don't know what you are able to choose with an elective? I assume they mean about having skin to skin and breastfeeding/bottle etc?

Not really sure what you would put in one..? To be fair I had an emergency one last time so didn't get to choose much but I don't know what you are able to choose with an elective? I assume they mean about having skin to skin and breastfeeding/bottle etc?

Yes, that’s it. Midwife also suggested to put down if you are aware of what happens and don’t want to hear about the ins and outs before you go through to have the procedure, you can jot that down. I think she meant it to be more of a cathartic excercise to help me see this section, after two emergencies, in a different light; to begin to imagine what it will be like on the day itself. Although, after two pretty hectic, long and scary births, I’m not sure it’s that easy to believe all will go to ‘plan’. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->