electric ride on

Status
Not open for further replies.

harveygirl

Reaction score
DD announced yesterday that she wants a 'pink motor bike' for Christmas. She saw one in a local shop. Its not something I would have ever thought to get for her, and would have thought she is too old for them now. I found this one on the smyths website- https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/outdoor/c-665/electric-ride-ons/p-2789/pink-electric-scooter/
It gets good reviews, and seems to suit older children too (as in not just toddlers). Anyone have an electric ride on and if so do they get much use?! This would be her main gift. :flower:

We got our Lo a battery quad for his birthday yesterday, so far he loves it tho had to recharge last night as he run battery flat. His older bro loves it too (4.5) but i imagine an older child might get bored quick as not as fast as his other things that he can pedal

You're best off looking for a 12V battery minimum. 6V are slower than slow and die within a few hours of usage. Plus, they drain more power to carry more weight.

DD has a 6V police scooter but only bothers with it as a last resort. Prefers her normal scooter. Was going to get her a car for 3rd birthday but no point if she doesn't use the scooter.

You're best off looking for a 12V battery minimum. 6V are slower than slow and die within a few hours of usage. Plus, they drain more power to carry more weight.

DD has a 6V police scooter but only bothers with it as a last resort. Prefers her normal scooter. Was going to get her a car for 3rd birthday but no point if she doesn't use the scooter.

Thanks for the info, might try to persuade her to get something else. The one I was looking at is only 6v, and am not spending hundreds on one if she might not get much use out of it! I presume the 12v would be quite expensive.

Yeah, 12V are usually double the price. Then 24/36V are more quads and cars.

What about them Dr Who ride on things? No idea what they're called.

That's pretty cool my son's have a Jeep and quad that they love!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"