Embarrassing baby moments

anita665

Mum of 2 & expecting 3rd
Reaction score
I'm sure we all have them. What are yours?

Mine are:

1/ When I have vomit on my shoulder and don't notice till much later when it's got cold. Worst still when I'm mid convosation with someone and they're looking at me funny.

2/ As above only it's food that they've somehow managed to chew into your nice white top.

3/ One time I gave Pierre mushy banana. He dropped some and it landed in the nappy area of his white sleepsuit. I cleaned it with a babywipe as best I could and then took him to see his daddy downstairs in the restaurant. Of course the banana stain turned brown and looked like he had a leaky nappy & I was walking around in front of customers like this.

ffion constatly poops through her clothes on us!

Lol oh god.. I havnt had any of these moments yet but im sure i will soon enough!!

Yup Amelia does this too, everytime she has a poo it is guaranteed to go through her clothes. I changed her 3 times yesterday!!

We went into sainsburys the other day and because we were only just going for a couple of things I was carrying Alasdair and we didn't bring his sick blanket. Of course, Alasdair was sick twice over me and onto the floor...

When I was in a shop and the sales lady handed me a glass jar, and Bren immedialty knocked it out of my hand. Of course it shattered, and I had to pay for it.

When we were in the Apple store last week and he was screaming his head off, not crying, just screaming like a freaking banchee, happy as can be.

For some reason during our mommy and baby yoga classes he likes to get really loud as well. He makes this almost dolphin like squeally noises. Its just great during the meditation part of class when. And it seems that every other baby is just quiet or sleeping.

Yup Amelia does this too, everytime she has a poo it is guaranteed to go through her clothes. I changed her 3 times yesterday!!

I used to have this problem a lot when I was breast feeding and when he was on the first milk but as soon as I moved him onto hungier baby milks this stopped.

I always give Pierre some naked time to kick about on the floor before he has a bath. Yesterday I left him on the floor and when I came back in the room, he was rolling around as happy as can be in his poop. :blush: :dohh: It was everywhere.

We had to walk out of a restaurant because Hannah was screaming, luckily hadn't ordered yet, and it was kind of the waiter's fault for upsetting her :lol:

Whenever mum picks Tom up, he's guaranteed to be sick on her :rofl:

we were in the restaurant and LO poop in his nappy and it came out his back, i held him and i got poo stain on my top ( OH as well )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->