Emergency check up

AMAS86

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score
So I've been having a brown bloody show for 2 weeks now. This morning I woke up, sat up and thought my water broke just to see it was a lot of just red blood! So I phoned my OB and she had me come in. The bleeding had then slowed down and starting coming out with mucus. She was prepared to send me to l&d but even with all the contractions I had over the weekend my cervix had made no change and baby looked good so I was sent home on bedrest until I go to l&d tomorrow night to start induction early Wednesday morning. Since she has checked my cervix this morning I have been having contractions, spontaneous, that last almost 2 min and they are very painful. I have been having contractions all of my 3rd trimester. My question is how in the heck am I going to k ow I'm in real labor? My past labors, the contractions wasn't consistent until I was 6ish centimeters and all my labors were 4 hrs and under. I never bleed with them or even had a bloody show. This is so new to me. I feel like I'm not going to know I'm in labor until her head is out. I'm an hour away from the hospital too. How the heck am I suppose to know??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->