Emmaljunga travel system

winsara

Reaction score
Hello, we have been looking at the Emmaljunga City Cross pram with carry cot and the 1st class car seat with isofix base.
Cant seam to find many reviews in this, very ineterested in any feedback you may have regarding any of the above items.

thanks very much

Hi W.H. Watts & Son online sell the city cross also Glasgow Pram centre sell everything your looking for not sure where you stay so this might be too far. But if you look around your local Pram Centre's am sure you'l find it.
One thing I will say look at the pram folded down I have the city jet buggy and only just fits in my car they are big prams/buggys.

Good luck
Sharon

hello sharon,
thanks very much for the information. we have ordered the city cross with carry cot and car seat etc from a local retailer. what make of car have you got?

cheers,
sarah

I Sarah did have the Astra and just got the chassis in and no more with carrycot or seat unit on top... couldnt get the chassis with carrycot or seat unit to fit was too long..... Thats is my only problem with it... changed car for a bigger boot to fit my city jet then bought a stroller as my little boy is 10 months now lol....

When are you due your baby?

Sharon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"