Emmerdale

Kitten

Mummy to Theakston & Nyah
Reaction score
Maisie is an awful actress, lmfao :haha:

OMG I was jsut coming in here to post the same thing! It was bloody terrible!

omg i just said the exact same thing to my OH she really really is lol

I thought it looked like she was fitting about:shrug:, i think the whole storey line is fudged up because theyve dun similar to this in hollyoakes lol. :haha:
lol u ppl r funny :thumbup::thumbup: xx

I dont even know why I have it on ... hate this show!!

i was laughing my head off she fitted right across the table, now ryan is having a fit against a tree lol x

think we need decent actors for emmadale now its bit old fashion with the fake fittin on over the table lolx

Glad it's not just me, hehe. I thought Natasha was fighting laughter when she was 'sobbing'.

I was just about to post saying the EXACT same thing!!!

Sure it would be a bad thing to find out but not THAT bad.. :dohh:

It's all a bit dramatic isn't it!

is it me or did she not seem to fussed that he had taken the gun and written a letter

I know, but hey, she's sorted him now. I expected a huge whodunnit. They were talking about how they shot it from different perspectives and stuff on This Morning but there's no mystery in my eyes!

yeah i heard it was supposed to be a big huge way of going out!!! big major let down in my opinion!

The fit in the kitchen was hilarious yet the most pathetic acting Ive seen in a long time I was more shocked how lame it looked :rofl: funny funny!

I know, but hey, she's sorted him now. I expected a huge whodunnit. They were talking about how they shot it from different perspectives and stuff on This Morning but there's no mystery in my eyes!
Yer me too!

But was anyone else pissed off that before it came on they did the whole WHO DONE IT before it happened! I 99% of the time HATE spoilers and want a choice in reading them but to be splashed all over ITV really peeved me off! I had no idea he was going to leave the soap until that.

I know! "Mark dies on Thursday" ... Oh, OK...

Usually get that on GMTV soap spoilers etc I couldn't believe it was on ITV. Going to complain I am :sulk: because Im a saddo with my soaps :lolly: lol

Nice job burying him and burning his clothes, not at all suspicious.

To be honest i would prefer to know on the night who killed it an not drag it out until the end of the year :haha:. Although i wasnt expecting Natasha to do but well done gal it needed to be done :D cudnt stand him near the end lol.

Eastenders has the whole big who dunnit thing and it works for that soap emmadale doesnt and its better they just show it at the end cos i was still in shock that the wifey done it lol x

I am watching it now, I love it! I am glad there is none of this "whodoneit?" malarkey, watching Natasha try and cover her arse will be better viewing lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->