Emotions running wild early pregnancy scan tomorrow

mrs.humphreys

Mum of 3 with 1 cooking
Reaction score
Well my hormones are all over the place today, I've got my scan tomorrow to find out how far I am as my doctor thinks I may be further along & I'm so nervous/excited/scared all rolled into 1!
1 minute I can't wait & I'm counting down the hours the next minute I'm scared to death & feel like crying! I know it's completely normal to feel like this but I just can't settle :-(

It is totally normal hun!

I had an early reassurance scan at 7 weeks due to a previous mmc. I went in hoping the best but expecting the worst. I was so nervous! Luckily everything was brill and we saw baby with a beating heart.

Good luck for tomorow, i'm sure everything will be fine :flower: xx

i remember feeling the same, then again at 12w and will again at 20w.

all the best x

I was the same. I remember sitting on the table and whispering in OHs ear if he thought baby was okay.

Sorry meant to post on here yesterday it went great currently measuring 5-6wks yolk sac present couldn't see much else but sonographer thought it could've been hiding behind yolk sac but she didn't want to carry on pressing as my bladder was do full & I really needed to pee! But I'm back again on Monday to check growth & hopefully see more then xx

That is great :thumbup: cant wait to hear what happens monday!!

I have to wait until June 4 for my 8 week scan... Time has literally stopped. I hate waiting!! Judging from these comments, I'll never be done waiting because after 8 weeks is just the first step in worrying until the next appt! *sigh*

PHP:
I have to wait until June 4 for my 8 week scan... Time has literally stopped. I hate waiting!! Judging from these comments, I'll never be done waiting because after 8 weeks is just the first step in worrying until the next appt! *sigh*

It will fly! There are moments where it seems to completely stall. But soon you will be wondering how it all went by so fast!!

Hi
Sorry I had my scan Monday saw baby & a heartbeat but I wasn't very happy, the sonographer didn't seem to want to be there, didn't take any measurements at all!! Basically said "there's baby, there's the heartbeat, I'll print you a picture but tony go flashing it around in the waiting room incase anyone's miscarrying, we'll see you in about 6wks" so I still don't know exact dates, last week I was measuring 5-6 weeks but all there was was the gestational sac & yolk sac, this week there was Definatly a gets sac, yolk sac & baby but no measurements taken & when I saw the midwife afterwards she said "oh it says unable to take measurements, was baby moving around too much?" I was speechless, she didn't even attempt to take them so I'm back on the 30th June for my dating scan x

That is frustrating! This is my first and I'm 6d6w, too. My first appt is June 4. Really hoping I get someone a little less bitchy than you had! She sounds like an inconsiderate troll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->