Empty giant suprise eggs

jay92

Reaction score
Found these for the ladies who were asking on another post ... pre order though. Will keep looking and if anyone finds other please post.

I'm thinking about doing the red one instead of stocking for oldest DD as she is obsessed with those videos just now. Or put her smaller bits inside and still do stocking

Xxx
theoriginaleggsurprise.co.uk

Thank you my son is also addicted to surprise eggs! :dohh:

No probs hun...they are absolutely soul destroying those videos. Xxx

I cant believe they sell these. The last 4 years i have spent december paper macheing a bloody egg out of a baloon, then decorating it. Last year i did two. Ds even gets one for his birthday. Off to buy two.

Haha I didn't even realise till I read the other post then Googled it xx

Can't believe you made them. Was it time consuming? I've pre ordered two anyhow lol xxx

I bought a clear one off eBay last year so you might have luck there

Haha I didn't even realise till I read the other post then Googled it xx

Can't believe you made them. Was it time consuming? I've pre ordered two anyhow lol xxx

I glued a layer of paper every other night so it would dry properly. Then when it was all done apart feom a hole at the top i would seal the thing up with more paper. And finally paint. It took a few hours each over the month. I dont usually mind stuff like this when im doing it because i want to but when i have to its not so fun.

I'm intrigued! What are you all putting in these? I despise those videos but my daughters love them

:dohh: Oh lord I also hate them, but my kids are literally obsessed with them.

I think I'm gonna get some blind bags and those little hatchimal eggs, some bath stuff, little jewellery things from primark. Just as much as I can fit in really lol. They get so excited xxx

These look good. They are a bit expensive though, would cost me another £30 for my three. Think i will just paper mache mine so the kids can smash them open without me crying! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->