Enfamil LF / Similac Sensitive! Help?

hairftsher

Reaction score
Ookkkaaay. I've had my fair share of troubles with formula since LO was born a little over 12 weeks ago. Started on endamil but found him so unhappy I switched to good start. However. Colic kicked in around that time so I'm totally unsure if enfamil was ever the problem. Had nothing but very green very funny poops on good start so decided to try lactose free. Poops have been Much better !! But he's maybe even fussier than before. (Colic or High needs, I'm not sure at this point. zero witching hour anymore, although he certainly did have one before) !

Anyway. I've tried to search enfamil lactose free reviews but came up pretty empty handed. My understanding is that they used to have a lacto free but it was discontinued. It's here in Canada. I haven't looked at the USA site, but anyway. I was wondering if anybody has any experience with enfamil lactose free or Similac sensitive? I only plan on using concentrate as I really hate powder formula. Thanks ladies.

Hello my fellow Albertan! :D Remember me? lol

I don't have any advice on those brands, but ive put my 3 week old on Parents Choice (found in Walmart) and I have had zero issues. Its a good price and ive heard rave reviews on it. Lots of women with these issues apparently switched and their babies were fine since. Id google the reviews and take a look. I use the powder, but I think they have liquid too.

Hello! I'm in Montreal and my little guy was on Enfamil Lactose Free! They have it in powder (which I never used) and in concentrate which I used up until last week! Our Dr. wanted us to try him on a lactose formula, so we recently switched to Enfamil Gentlease, which is working quite well. Only thing that sucks about Gentlease is that it only comes in powder form, which I'm not fond of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->