engagement

miss maternal

Reaction score
My sisters OH proposed tonight after 2 years and they are expecting a baby too. Im so happy for her but fed up as I have been with my OH for almost 13 years and im still waiting for him to pop the question and mean it. :roll: I have been living in sin with him for 11 years not that there is anything wrong with that but I would love to get married and have that special day. Anyone else feel like that? He thinks that we will split up if we get married!

:hugs:

I ranted & edited - Will reply tomorrow x

I feel exactly the same hun, we have been together 13 nearly 14 years and engaged for 12
stuff get popping up as it does and now it just seems to be a standing joke

I want to have the same last name as my children :(

I could go on and on about this but i won't :)
:hugs:

ladies, who says you need to wait for the guys to get off their asses. Take charge. Your taking charge of the situation and leading the way might be what they need. Men will sit and fanny around with matters like these because its what they do best.

Men, dont take offence, my husband would agree with me.

sometimes men need a kick up the backside for them to realise what we want

sparkles said:
ladies, who says you need to wait for the guys to get off their asses. Take charge. Your taking charge of the situation and leading the way might be what they need. Men will sit and fanny around with matters like these because its what they do best.

Men, dont take offence, my husband would agree with me.
Your right Sparkles but i want him to want to marry me like in the break-up when she says I want you to want to do the dishes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->