• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Engorgement

bump#1

Reaction score
mums exclusively forumal feeding. How did you relieve your engorged boobs?

I'm in agony!

i slept with ice packs down my bra on a night the next morning they felt so much better, i feel your pain x

I put a really tight bra on and slept in it (well I still am thanks to leaky nipples!) and also tried putting cold cabbage leaves down my bra lol! Lovely smell :rofl: I also avoided getting them warm under the shower or bath and took painkillers.

keep them as cool as possible. x

Get a head of cabbage and put it in the freezer. Once its nice and frozen, take 2 cabbage leafs off and put one on each boob. It helps a lot.

I second what everyone else has said. Also, Sudafed (pseudo ephedrine) apparently helps dry it up. I've used it after having both of my children and though I have nothing to compare it to, I believe it helped. This is off-label use of course, and still not a well known strategy, but my public health nurse actually recommended it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->