Enjoy or hate?

Layla

Reaction score
Im intersted to see how many of you are enjoying your pregnancy.

I loved my pregnancys on all mine, but this time round im not liking it atall, really grumpy one min, trying not to cry the next, feel so crap its getting me down now.

Im glad this is my last one, i just want it to be over with now, Dec seems to long away.

How about you?

x

I wouldn't say I hate it but I don't enjoy it ... mostly because for 3 months it was all panic & now its starting to sink in I guess but the worry still lingers so that doesn't help the enjoying part of things *pift*

x

Hate being pregnant, it just doesn't agree with me ... Well thats what the Consultants say anyways lol

Im always in and out of hospital with complications and something wrong ...

If i ever have anymore im adopting lol!!

xxx

I loved being pregnant with Kai it was such a lovely pregnancy and giving birth was amazing (iknow that sounds weired lol) but i enjoyed every min of it! This time i havent enjoyed it so far i know its early days but im just so scared of losing it, i know if i do lose it i myself will LOSE it!!! I just want my scan out the way (next monday) i think then i will start to relax and enjoy!!!

:hugs:

i love being pregnant but i hate everything that comes with it, like no drinking smoking, eggs, certain foodtiredness,sickness.. its all a bit of a chore to get used to..
i have enjoyed it alot,
like feeling my little fella moving about in me and stuff
but now i really just do want my body back and have him here to look after..
9 months is a long time.

Loved the first time, but I sailed through it.

Hated it with Charlie as I suffered really bad with SPD, and it was in the hottest summer for 100 years.

But, I'd still go through it all again, even though I hate being pg, it's a means to an end. A few months of torture is definitely worth it when you see their beaming face in the morning! :crib:

I dont do pregnancy well at all. I go like a beeched whale, my asthma gets worse and tbh I cant wait til its all over.

I would like 4 so doubt this will be my last!!

A few years gap this time tho!x

hated it with Seren and this one isn't much fun either

I loved it pretty much all the time. It was only the last few weeks that it got really exhausting.

I loved it with Charlie, I was a complete emotional Fu*kwit, but physically I wasnt too bad, my asthma was worse too KX, and I had chronic heartburn.

This time Im feeling rough already LOL!

On my last pregnancy i enjoyed it when i got past 14 weeks as i felt really rough up until then!! i loved being pregnant in the summer and showing off my bump in a skirt and summery top !

This time i havent felt half as bad as i did last time so, so far so good! its going ok apart from the odd really rough day !

I can't say I enjoyed being Pregnant with Ky - Although it was something that I found amazing to experience and was so greatful that I was having him (He was my miracle baby) Although I had a lot of problems with previous to having Ky, I had a relatively straight forward pregnancy, quick labour and was back in my jeans 10 Days after he was born, which I was pleasantly surprised about.

I've hated every moment of this pregnancy - I've actually felt "Pregnant" this time and have generally fely pretty shite and fat. I've hated the sickness, Sciatica, painful boobies, re-occuring thrush, bad skin, flaky nails, the more rapid weight gain, Oh I could go on and on! - I think this baby will be bigger and I am much bigger than I was with Ky - Theres no way I'll be back in my jeans in a hurry this time!
-I am still amazed by the whole process and so chuffed to be having a second baby....But the process to getting there has sucked!

i can relate to the bas skin, my skin is going really horrible, my hair is too, on Coby i bloomed, but on this one i have turnt in to a greasy slob lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"