• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

enough milk??

bubblz82

Reaction score
Hi, my little one will be 4 months on Tuesday. At the minute she drinking 6 x5oz bottles with carobel for silent reflux, on in middle of night sometimes. Before she was on 6oz and none at night. I don't mind the night one. She seems happy with her feeds. I know babies are all different but her two peers ate on 7oz bottles. I can't remember her going up ozs. Always seems to be on 5oz lol

My little boy is 15 weeks and at the moment he is drinking between 3-6oz per feed buy has only just started with the 6oz he also has carobel and ranitradine for silent reflux and most of his feeds.are still a fight. He seems.happy enough even when he only takes 3oz x

Amelia has 4 x 7oz bottles, none at night. She's almost 4 months.

It all depends on whether you and your baby are happy about it and whether or not your lo is putting on weight...have you asked your health visitor what they think?

We are both happy. Know when sge having a greedy day and wants more etc.
I think I am listening to to many saying she should be drinking more. Her weight is nice and steady.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->