Escaping From The Bumbo

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
Can anyone elses LO escape from the Bumbo??

Somehow Maya has managed it. She arches her back & kinda pushes forward & then she's out!!

I thought these things were meant to keep them in lol!!

aw good job Maya! LOLI didn't think they could get out either!

i think yuo can buy the trays for them bumbos
duno if it wil help tho girls xxxxxxxxxxx

Wow she's clever, I thought they were escape proof. The tray sounds like a good idea. She might not be too happy with you though lol.

Lol at the same age as maya is now is when Ella got out of hers and she never used it since!

Yep Josh was escaping his as well ! Now he's learn to escape the jumperoo/exersaucer... God knows how he does it, but I'm never putting him in there again! :dohh:

Yep Josh was escaping his as well ! Now he's learn to escape the jumperoo/exersaucer... God knows how he does it, but I'm never putting him in there again! :dohh:

I did read that post! :hug:

I got Maya a Jumparoo for Xmas. Lets see what happens when that goes up!!

Ally escapes from his too - I think I wrote a post here about it! We got the tray and he gets really frustrated when I put it on as he can't escape. He pushes and pushes on it and once he did get it off (but I don't think it can have been on right!)

Ally can't escape as much now as he is wedged in by his chubby legs.

I put the tray on Caitlyn's. She still tries to escape but hasn't managed it. She's get proper peed off :rofl:

Amber did eventually - she wasn't that young tho!!! Clever baby!!!

lol, how cute, i was gonna buy one just so i can keep an eye on her but i dunno now!!

lol, how cute, i was gonna buy one just so i can keep an eye on her but i dunno now!!

I wouldn't bother at her age tbh, they are better for younger babes imo. Ben loves his, but I don't expect to be using it beyond 6 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->