Essential Oils

LLawson

Reaction score
Im considering using some essential oils to help me sleep and for restless legs. Probably just putting them in a diffuser.
Has anyone used them during pregnancy and are they safe with your meds? I take your usual prenatal stuff plus Metformin, Vitamin D, Super B Complex, Fish Oil, Pantaprozale and Zyrtec.
I went to a Young Living Essential Oil party today and if it really is safe it sounds wonderful! The Lady doing the party has a one month old and said she used them her entire pregnancy.

I have YL oils. We use them for everything. I use cedar wood and peace and calming for bedtime. Lavender in the bath. Gentle baby to relax at night and focus. Lots of safe oils for during pregnancy, labour and delivery and for baby after. Stay away from clary sage till the very end cause it can cause contractions. Peppermint use sparingly. Lots of info online for you too

I've been using DoTerra essential oils and love them! YL and DoTerra are very similar companies, so I'm sure you could find similar oil blends through them. I diffuse their serenity blend to help me sleep at night and it works wonders! I also use peppermint for headaches (to limit taking Tylenol), lavender for any anxiety, and DoTerra has a great blend for colds as well, called breathe.

I cant comment on using them with meds (I'm only taking prenatals at the moment), but would assume they wouldn't give you any trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->