Essex

Ainebanie

Reaction score
I'm living in the Ilford area.

Just wondering if there are any ladies near me :winkwink:

Hi darling im Billericay! Just down t'road! xx

I'm only new to essex , so I don't have a clue where that is !! Haha
how far along are ya ? All excited ? X

poohh im crap at replying ehhe.. hello yeah Billericay is between Brentwood/ basildon/ chelmsford?

Stop after shenfield on the train!!

Hows you finding everything? xxx

poohh im crap at replying ehhe.. hello yeah Billericay is between Brentwood/ basildon/ chelmsford?

Stop after shenfield on the train!!

Hows you finding everything? xxx

Everything is good bar the pain in my ribs.. Seriousy , feels like someone has been diging me non stop !
How about you ?

I'm getting so excited. Is this your first also ?

Ah i think i know where it is now. :winkwink:

Yep my first too!!! Got sore back heartburn tiredness and just want a bump to show lol!! Hoping I'm lucky for no sickness but heartburns getting worse & feeling hungry/sick at night even after i eaten a few hours before, not good!!!

When's your first scan?? Xx

Yea ??

I'm living in Gants Hill.. Is Chadwell Heath a nicer place ? Were looking to move in Jan before the baby is born , but need somewhere close to where we are now because of where my OH works.

How are you finding pregnancy ?

Yea ??

I'm living in Gants Hill.. Is Chadwell Heath a nicer place ? Were looking to move in Jan before the baby is born , but need somewhere close to where we are now because of where my OH works.

How are you finding pregnancy ?

yeah chadwell heath's nice. quite area so suitable really.

my pregnancy's going good thanks; a bit worried etc that something might happen but trying to stay calm. got my first doctors appt tomorrow.

hows your's going?

xx

Hello!. I'm in Chelmsford, 25, Married and pregnant with our first.

Hello!

Maybe a bit late to join this thread as it's been a while since anyone posted.

I'm in Brentwood (a northerner living down south - been down here about 7 years now), due mid July 2011 -down to give birth in Queens hospital, Romford and it's our first little un!

Hiyaa i'm in Upminster! Used to live in Dagenham though! Gbobs I had my LO in queens! xx

you're not far from me at all then! the in-laws live in upminster. how was queens? we're going there for the first time on friday for my scan.

No your just down the road lol :)

I don't want to give it a terrible review but this is my honest opinion lol.

Well, they have all the facilities you could ever need and it is all modern and up to date in there, and for scans they are good but £4 a photo lol. Oh and you may have to wait a while!

But when I had LO they were short staffed and I had an agency midwife that had never been there before and didn't know a thing, including standard english! And they wouldn't let me get in the birthing pool as they didn't have the staff :( TBH i couldn't fault the doctors and the registrars but I didn't have a good experience with the midwifes, generally. But on the other hand my SIL had her boy there and couldn't fault it. I'm sure I was poorly treated as I was only 19/20 when pregnant! (turned 21 monday haha :D )

I hope you have a good experience there! :flower:

No your just down the road lol :)

I don't want to give it a terrible review but this is my honest opinion lol.

Well, they have all the facilities you could ever need and it is all modern and up to date in there, and for scans they are good but £4 a photo lol. Oh and you may have to wait a while!

But when I had LO they were short staffed and I had an agency midwife that had never been there before and didn't know a thing, including standard english! And they wouldn't let me get in the birthing pool as they didn't have the staff :( TBH i couldn't fault the doctors and the registrars but I didn't have a good experience with the midwifes, generally. But on the other hand my SIL had her boy there and couldn't fault it. I'm sure I was poorly treated as I was only 19/20 when pregnant! (turned 21 monday haha :D )

I hope you have a good experience there! :flower:

Oh dear, sorry you didn't have a great experience and I really hope it wasn't because of your age, it's hardly that it's unusually young or anything and I'm sure they have people of all ages having babies there that they have to deal with. It can't have been nice having someone who doesn't even speak proper English either and as sure I am that the foreign workers do a good job in a situation like that I imagine you need someone who can understand you properly through gritted teeth!!!

I had my scan there yesterday and whilst the waiting room was busy, we only waited 10 mins beyond our allotted time which was good as I was bursting for the loo!! I did like that the hospital felt nice and new and didn't have that horrible hospital feel (or smell) to it!

Happy 21st for last week BTW - hope you had a good one! Mine was that long ago I can't really remember it ha ha!

Glad you liked it there! Hopefully my experience was purely because of short staff! And thanks! I got some lovely stuff for my 21st but I was soooooo ill I couldn't enjoy my day properly! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->