Estrogen for thicker lining

megtay

Reaction score
Hello, have any of you ladies developed Hyper Stimulation and then had trouble getting your thickness of your lining back up to being nice and thick for a fet? I am currently undergoing my first round of IVF and am becoming a bit depressed and overwhelmed with this process, would be nice to have someone to chat with thats going threw the same thing?!

Hi

I had hyper stimulation (OHSS) on my first round of letrozole (5mg) and the following cycle my lining was ridiculously thin..I think only about 3mm? (its never been anything less than 7mm for me!) I don't know whether I will have the same problem this time round, FXed that it will be ok!

Sorry I can't be of more support for the IVF rounds. I just wanted you to know that you're not alone with that problem :) Have you been diagnosed with a specific fertility issue? I have pcos.

Hi

I had hyper stimulation (OHSS) on my first round of letrozole (5mg) and the following cycle my lining was ridiculously thin..I think only about 3mm? (its never been anything less than 7mm for me!) I don't know whether I will have the same problem this time round, FXed that it will be ok!

Sorry I can't be of more support for the IVF rounds. I just wanted you to know that you're not alone with that problem :) Have you been diagnosed with a specific fertility issue? I have pcos.

I have blocked tubes and was referred to IVF as being my only option I now have ran into the problem of having a build up of fluid in the uterus and they are not sure of the cause so hopefully going to have a Hysteroscopy set up tomorrow to see whats going on in there

I hope it all goes ok. Good luck with it!

Thank you, unfortunately my implant for this month got cancelled due to finding fluid in my uterus

Hi megtay, I can completely relate to you. Had EC a week ago and the found fluid in my abdomen so froze my embies as I was high risk for OHSS!
Completely gutted!
But to add to it they said my lining was too thin anyway and that on my FET I will be given meds to thicken it but know nothing about all this. I go in for follow up on mon and will see what they say then, have they told you your next step? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->