Etsy sellers and WAHM recommendations

TTC4No3

Mom of 3
Reaction score
I'm looking at increasing my cloth nappies/diapers stash for my next little girl; I've ordered a few cute ones of the "known" brands (Blueberry, Cushie Tushie, Disana, Fuzzi Bunz) but I'd also like some nice looking handmade ones (done by WAHM sort of thing). Any recommendations of sellers on Etsy or similar? I don't mind the style of nappy, I'm happy with them all really AIO, AI2, pockets, wool, fleece etc.

Most people love Weenotions and I really like the pocket nappy I have from Mammy Made :) I've just got a Puddlekins night nappy and it's the best night nappy I have, and the lady is what I'd call a 'Nappy Scientist' - if you ask for advice, she will go into how many mls your baby wees, how they wee (direction, amount at once) etc. She's a proper wee expert and her nappies are just lovely.

Definitely Mammy Made and Weenotions :D

there are a few wahm's that make nappies, lucious little somethings is another nice one to the ones mentioned above :flower:

Thanks all; going to check out those wahm nappies then :p I did see a lot of posts concerning wn in this section and only (finally!) just realized it's Weenotion!

@ thelilbump: :hi: the order I was talking about in my original post was via your site :p

woo thanks girlies

yeh id deffo agree, mammy made nappies are mint :haha:

x

Thanks all; going to check out those wahm nappies then :p I did see a lot of posts concerning wn in this section and only (finally!) just realized it's Weenotion!

@ thelilbump: :hi: the order I was talking about in my original post was via your site :p

ooooh was it? Thankies :flower:. I think if you already ordered, I might of just emailed you in that case :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->